October 23th, 2019
Workshops are only open to French companies eager to get to know the U.S market.
- U.S Work & Investor Visa Types
- Options for intracompany transfers
- What you need to know about Patents & IP
- Corporate Legal & Regulatory Issues
- U.S Tax Considerations for International Companies
- Investors Communications
- Pitch Perfect
GALIEN MEDSTART’UP OPENING NIGHT
- 6:00 PM: KEYNOTE
- 6:40 PM: PITCH CONTEST
- 7:00 PM: NETWORKING COCKTAIL
October 24th, 2019
ONE – TO – ONE
Innovation and business happens through collaboration
- Meet with KOLs and C-suites from the Biopharma, Biotech and Digital Health industries
- Connect with Top US Investors
- Discover cutting hedge startups
- Develop Global partnerships
CONFERENCES FORUM GALIEN
The Galien Forum offers a full day of spirited discussions with Nobel Laureates, top policymakers, and leading industry executives who offer perspectives on the most significant health challenges of our time while highlighting the latest research and clinical pathways toward diagnosis, treatment, and cure.
The Prix Galien USA Awards Ceremony launched in 2007, first honoring unique medical products, later devices, and finally, individuals who have impacted patient care through innovation. The Awards Ceremony and Dinner is held annually at the New York City Museum of Natural History
Co-founded by the Galien Foundation and Business France, the Prix Galien – Medstartup encourages and rewards the most promising startups in healthcare formed through international partnerships. The program brings together innovators and stakeholders to facilitate rapid adoption and encourages the diffusion of new technologies to improve the state of human health.